Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 4 February 2010

Hello Mother.

It's been a long while since I posted and so much has happened. The main event being that after a drunken night out, I returned home and went onto my birth mother's facebook. I don't know why, but I wanted to. I then accidentally sent her a message that just said 'm'. I went into panic, didn't know what to do, but next day she replied.

Turns out she's been looking for me and had always hoped I'd get in contact. The last few weeks we've been emailing back and forth and we get on really well. She's also put me in contact with my older brother who's so nice and friendly, we've been texting and will hopefully have our first phone conversation this weekend. I cannot believe how well this has gone, I'm so happy and so is my birth mother and brother. I was so terrified she'd hate me but she's very kind and wants to meet me when I'm next home from university. It's so exciting, the best drunken mistake I ever made! My adoptive parents are as supposrtive as always and seem happy for me that it has turned out so well and my birth mother's husband seems to be okay that I'm back in contact too so hopefully I'm not causing too much distress or upset. My younger sister that my birth mother had after me, didn't know about me but has since been told. Naturally she was shocked but is now apparently okay and can now make her own decision about whether she'd want to meet me one day.

This is probably the happiest blog I've posted on here, and I honestly think that if all goes as well as it is now then I should have no reason to ever feel sad again.

Happy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment